Since this year is all about the savings, buying the best dishwasher under 700 dollars makes a lot of sense.
Purchasing a good dishwasher shouldn’t incorporate spending $700 or more, nor does it have to. There’s plenty of great dishwashers that are fairly priced and work just as well (if not better) as the expensive ones.
- 1 Best Dishwasher Under $700 (Updated List)
- 2 6. Farberware FDW05ASBWHA Complete Portable Countertop Dishwasher
- 3 5. Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher
- 4 4. Bosch SHS5AVL6UC 24-inch Ascenta Dishwasher
- 5 3. EdgeStar DWP62BL Portable Countertop Dishwasher
- 6 2. Hotpoint HDA2100HBB Built-In 24-Inch Dishwasher
- 7 1. SPT Countertop Dishwasher
- 8 Final Thoughts
Best Dishwasher Under $700 (Updated List)
This list categorized the best dishwasher under 700 dollars based on dimensions, weight, noise level, wash programs, water consumption (per cycle), timer, as well as the pros and cons of each unit.
But before we get into the rankings, let’s take a look at our top three choices based on user reviews, reliability, and value for money. Afterward, you can continue reading until the end to see if there’s another model that might better suit your needs.
6. Farberware FDW05ASBWHA Complete Portable Countertop Dishwasher
- QUALITY CONTROL NOTE All dishwashers are factory tested to ensure proper operation As a result it is normal for small amounts of residual water to be found in the unit
- COMPACT DESIGN: This convenient dishwasher can fit a variety of dishes (up to 12-inches in diameter at an angle) and is ideal for small-sized houses, apartments, dorms, boats and campers/RVs
- NO HOOKUPS NEEDED: If you want the advantage of portability and storage, this dishwasher gives you the choice to fill the built-in tank so you don't need a water hookup. Water hose is included for a direct water hookup to kitchen faucet (adapter not included)
|Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher|
|Item dimensions||17.3 x 16.5 x 17.3 inches|
|Item weight||45.5 pounds|
|Noise level||62 dBA|
|Wash programs||5 Wash Cycles|
|Water consumption per cycle||5-Liter Water Tank|
Portable? Check. Other dishwasher features? You’ve got plenty with the Farberware FDW05ASBWHA.
It’s a portable countertop model that washes dishes just as well as the best dishwashers out there, only that this one does it at a price below $500.
The Farberware FDW05ASBWHA Countertop Dishwasher is truly amazing considering the fact that it comes from a lesser-known brand. We like that it has steam and sanitization options for baby bottles, as well as an included fruit basket along with a program for washing fruits and veggies.
The Farberware FDW05ASBWHA Countertop Dishwasher requires no hookups or plumbing skills to get it to run adequately.
All you need are the things included in the package and you’ll be ready to have sparkling clean dishes in no time.
5. Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher
- Your purchase includes One Danby Countertop Dishwasher, DDW621WDB model | Hoses and faucet adaptor fits standard North American faucets
- Dishwasher dimensions – 21.65” W x 19.69” D x 17.24” H | Depth with door open – 32” | Weight – 46.30 lbs. | Voltage – 115V | Cord length – 5 ft. long | Noise level – 52 dB | Energy consumption – 203 (KWh/year)
- Program your cycle to start around your schedule, chose from 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours
|Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher|
|Item dimensions||19.7W x 21.6D x 17.2H inches/50.04 cm|
|Item weight||46.3 lbs/ 21.00133 kg|
|Noise level||52 dBA|
|Wash programs||6 Wash Cycles (Intensive, Normal, Economy, Rapid, Glass and Soak)|
|Water consumption per cycle||3.1 gallons/11.7L|
The Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher is the best dishwasher under 700 dollars considering how much money and countertop space it saves.
This dishwasher also saves on water, with its low water consumption of up to 3.1 gallons of water (11.7L) per wash, and features “quick connect” cords that are compatible with most kitchen faucets.
In addition, the Danby DDW621WDB has a 6 place setting capacity with a silverware basket, 6 wash cycles, electronic controls with LED display, and a durable stainless steel interior tub. Overall, one of the best countertop dishwashers that you can get right now.
The Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher is portable and reliable. It gets the job done and it goes for less than $300.
One thing we like about it a lot is its phenomenally low water consumption. This practical appliance will save you money both upfront and in the long run.
4. Bosch SHS5AVL6UC 24-inch Ascenta Dishwasher
- Bosch 24"" Scoop Handle Dishwasher Ascenta- Black
|Bosch SHS5AVL6UC 24″ Ascenta Energy Star Rated Dishwasher|
|Item dimensions||27W x 28D x 38H in/ 68.58 cm cm|
|Item weight||80 lbs/ 36.29 kg|
|Noise level||46 dBA|
|Wash programs||14 Place Settings/5 Wash Cycles (Heavy, Auto, Normal, Speed60®, Rinse), 5 Wash Options ( Delay, Half-Load, Sanitize, Extra Dry, Extra Scrub)|
|Water consumption per cycle||688 gallons(total annual water consumption)/2604.36L|
Another great dishwasher under 700 dollars, is the Bosch SHS5AVL6UC 24″ Dishwasher.
It features a fully integrated dishwasher with 24/7 Overflow Protection System® and an innovative RackMatic® system that offers 3 height levels for 9 possible rack positions. And the super quiet motor which runs on a 46 decibel level.
The Bosch Ascenta also includes an InfoLight®, Delay Start, ExtraScrub™, Sanitize Option, 14 Place Settings and 5 Wash Cycles; not to mention, it is Energy Star® rated. Finally, being a Bosch appliance, it also means that it’s one of the quietest dishwashers out there.
The Bosch Ascenta SHS5AVL6UC 24-inch Dishwasher is one of the most reliable models from this brand under $700.
It has a large part of Bosch’s patented dishwasher technologies included, which makes it even more impressive for the price.
3. EdgeStar DWP62BL Portable Countertop Dishwasher
- Six (6) standard place setting capacity / Includes dish rack, cup shelf, and cutlery basket
- Holds plates up to 10.5" in diameter / Seven (7) wash cycles / Quick connect adapter fits standard sized kitchen faucets / Beautiful digital display
- Stainless steel interior / Fits under most cabinetry / Water consumption (normal wash): 2.85 gallons
|EdgeStar DWP62BL 6 Place Setting Energy Star Rated Portable Countertop Dishwasher|
|Item dimensions||21.69W x 19.69Dx 17.25H in/ 55.09 cm|
|Item weight||44 lbs/19.96 kg|
|Noise level||52 dBA|
|Wash programs||7 wash cycles (heavy, normal, light, glass, baby care, speed and rinse), 6 standard place setting capacity|
|Water consumption per cycle||2.85 gallons(normal wash)/10.79L|
If you want something efficient, go with the EdgeStar DWP63BL. This portable, compact-sized countertop dishwasher utilizes only 200 kilowatt-hours per year, 61% less energy than similar dishwashers.
However, can still powerfully clean dishes with its scolding hot 149° Fahrenheit water temperatures and powerful built-in spray arm dispenser that also saves on water.
In addition to saving energy and water, the EdgeStar comes with a quick connect faucet adapter and five-foot hose that hooks up to most standard faucets, along with a beautiful digital display that easily and electronically controls all of its functions. The EdgeStar DWP62BL is definitely one of the best dishwashers to have that’s under $700.
The EdgeStar DWP62BL Countertop Dishwasher is not only affordable, but it also qualifies as one of the best portable dishwashers you can buy.
Given how much energy it saves while also providing you with enough wash programs and place settings for a countertop model, it’s well worth the asking price.
2. Hotpoint HDA2100HBB Built-In 24-Inch Dishwasher
- 6 Wash Cycles
- 12 Place Settings Capacity
- Heavy Wash
|Hotpoint HDA2100HBB Built-In 24-Inch Dishwasher|
|Item dimensions||36W x 28D x 26H in/ 91.44 cm|
|Item weight||64 lb/ 29.03 kg|
|Noise level||64 dBA|
|Wash programs||Control panel with 5 cycles including 2 options, 5 Level wash system, 12 Place setting capacity racking, Heated dry-on/off, Rocker hot start control type: Turn-to-start dial with rocker, Dishwasher control features: Cycle progress indicator dial, Wash system features: Piranha hard food disposer, Tub type: Standard tub, Rack features: Deluxe silverware basket|
|Water consumption per cycle||Unspecified|
Moving on, we have the Hotpoint HDA2100HBB Built-In Dishwasher.
It’s a powerful machine that thoroughly cleans and grinds food into small particles, using its optimal water temperatures and piranha hard food disposer.
The Hotpoint HDA2100HBB quickly and effortlessly washes small to heavily soiled dishes and cookware, as well as provides users with plenty of dishwasher options.
Control features such as a 5-level wash system for powerful washing, heated dry options, a two-stage filtration with Extra Fine filter to keep the water clean, and a removable standard upper rack with a tower for simple loading and unloading make this a veritable model under $700.
The Hotpoint HDA2100HBB Built-In 24-Inch Dishwasher may not come from one of the most well-known dishwasher brands, but it’s still fantastic.
Since this is a 12 place settings machine, you’d be hard pressed to find another model within the same price range that manages to perform so well and be covered by excellent customer service.
1. SPT Countertop Dishwasher
- Durable stainless steel interior and spray arm; Tub Material : Plastic
- Dish rack and silverware basket; up to 6 standard place settings capacity
- User friendly controls; automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
|SPT Countertop Dishwasher, Silver|
|Item dimensions||21.6W x 19.7D x 17.2H in/ 54.86 cm|
|Depth when door fully opened||22.25 in/56.52 cm|
|Item weight||48.5 lb/ 21.99923 kg|
|Noise level||55 dB|
|Wash programs||6 Wash Cycles (heavy, normal, light, glass, speed, soak) Drying system: Residual heat drying|
|Water consumption per cycle||3.8 gallons/14.5L|
The SPT Countertop Dishwasher is ideal for apartments and small-sized kitchens, possessing a compact frame that fits between most countertops and cabinetries.
It features easy controls, 6 wash cycles, and a spacious cavity tub that’s stainless steel and that loads up to six settings. The SPT Countertop Dishwasher also includes a faucet adapter that fits standard size Aerator openings for male and female connections and easy-to-use/connect faucet adapters.
If your kitchen is short on space, the SPT Countertop Dishwasher could be the best dishwasher under 700 dollars for you. Considering the SPT brand has brought top quality products over the years, it is safe to assume that this model will last you a long time.
The SPT Countertop Dishwasher has some nice user-friendly controls and an easy to use quick connect adapter as well.
Considering its compact frame and sturdiness, we believe that this is by far the best dishwasher under $700, especially if you live in an apartment with a small kitchen.
Although there are lots of decent dishwashers on the market that could potentially be a perfect fit for your home, it’s an exhilarating relief to find the best dishwasher under 700 dollars.
Hopefully, this list has helped provide some guidance as to what you should want in a dishwasher and what qualifications are deemed worthy of being considered the best dishwasher under 700 dollars.