The Bosch Ascenta SHE3AR75UC came to markets around 2011, yet Bosch still supports this dishwasher up to this day.
If you’re curious about this 24-inch model’s performance, pricing, reliability, and general value, stick with us till the end of the article to find out everything you need to know.
Note: we do recommend checking out an alternative model at the end of the article because Bosch will most likely cut the support for this one sooner rather than later.
Many people hate to do dishes. Thus, anything that can cut down on the time and effort it takes to complete this task, the better. A dishwasher is a terrific investment. It, in most cases, eliminates the need to get your hands too wet.
They can also save you money. Energy efficient options can put a dent in your monthly water and energy bills. There are hundreds of dishwasher options out there to sift through. So, how do you figure out which to choose?
This article will give you a BOSCH Ascenta SHE3AR75UC review so that you can consider this model in your choices. It will also give you some helpful information about choosing the right dishwasher for you.
BOSCH Ascenta SHE3AR75UC Short Presentation
- Type: Built In/ Under Counter
- Wash programs: Heavy Duty, High Temp Rinse, NSF Certified Rinse, Sanitary Rinse, Delay Start, Gentle, Light Wash, China, Normal Wash, Sensor Wash, Upper Rack Only Wash, Cancel and Drain, High Temp Wash, Quick Wash
- Water consumption: Depends on Setting: Heavy Wash: 6.8 Gal (25.6 L), Auto Wash: 3.6-6 Gal (13.6 -22.9 L), Normal Wash: 8.7-19.5 Gal (2.3- 5.2 L), Delicate and Express Washes: 3 Gal (11.3 L), Rinse and Hold: 1 Gal (4 L)
- Timer: Yes, Cycle Countdown
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited- Parts and Labor
- Price Range: $520 – $600
BOSCH Ascenta SHE3AR75UC Product Details
- Delay Start
- Sanitize Option
- 6 Wash Cycles
- Color: Stainless steel
- Width: 23.56 in (59.84 cm)
- Max Height/ Min Height: 35.06 in/ 33.87 in (89 cm/ 86 cm)
- Depth: Closed: 22.563 inches (57.31 cm), Open: 47.25 inches (120 cm)
- Item weight: 63 lb/ 28.58 kg
- Noise level: 50 dB
- Filter: Self-cleaning
- Circuit Breaker Minimum: 15 amp
- Estimated Operating Cost: $30 (electric) $23 (gas) Annually
The Bosch Ascenta dishwasher is one of the quietest operating under counter dishwasher around. It is Energy Star certified and very efficient saving you some of the high cost of water and energy use. The stainless steel tub construction gives you better drying results and is not only aesthetically pleasing but durable as well. You can customize the wash to your specific needs by implementing one of its 6 wash cycle options. Forget pre-rinsing, this dishwasher will clean through anything you throw at it.
- 24/7 Overflow Protection
- Designed to provide room for 14 full place settings each load
- 6 auto wash cycles, 11 wash types, 3 rinse options
- Auto temperature control
- Control Panel Lockout
- Multiple door positioning
- Rinse Aid Dispenser Indicator
What the User Reviews Say
- Reviewers spoke positively about this washer’s ability to clean anything completely and efficiently. They also appreciated the adjustable fold-down racks which helped them to accommodate awkward dishes and pots and pans. A final favorite was the fact that it is so quiet.
- One issue many reviewers have come across is that the lower rack gets knocked off track fairly easily. Luckily, this issue is remedied after the user gets used to not pulling the rack completely out. Consumers also did not like that there is no hot air dry option. The remedy for this was to wash at night so things would be dry in the morning.
How to Select the Ideal Dishwasher
Things to Consider:
- Cost: If you are environmentally conscious or are just trying to save some cash, look for high-efficiency models. You can also look for an “air dry” feature. Using heat during drying uses lots of electricity and raises your bill.
- Maintenance: Models with digital displays are easier to service and more reliable than all those old dials.
- Noise: If you entertain in the kitchen, or, if you have an open floor plan, the decibel levels of your washer maybe an important feature to consider.
- Size: Be sure to measure the spot where the washer will go and allow room for the door to open. Also, consider the amount of washing you do. If you are a bachelor, a small washer will do and not cost you extra money unnecessarily. Larger families will likely want a washer that has the ability to accommodate more dishes per load.
- Dish Type: Finally, when learning how to choose a dishwasher, it’s important to consider the dish types you will be using. Think of the types of dishes you wash. Find models with appropriate wash cycles.
The days of dishwashers with limited abilities are long gone. There are many features to choose from to satisfy every consumer.
With a little research and thought, you too can find a dishwasher that suits your particular needs.
This BOSCH Ascenta SHE3AR75UC review showed you one option out there that is a good example of a dishwasher with amazing features and capability.
A Newer Alternative: Bosch SHP878ZD5N 24″ 800 Series Dishwasher
|Dimensions:||23.75 x 23.56 x 33.87 inches|
|Noise rating:||42 dB|
Bosch’s current high-end dishwasher lineup looks magnificent with the addition of the 800 Series SHP878ZD5N.
What’s not to like about one of the quietest dishwashers on the market? The only noticeable thing that seems to bother people is the lack of a physical manual, which shouldn’t even be a huge issue in this day and age.
In any case, the Bosch SHP878ZD5N performs magnificently both at washing and drying dishes. It has a plethora of Bosch’s patented technologies, including InfoLight, AquaStop, Rackmatic, and much more. The unit can hold up to 16 place settings, the highest amount out of all available Bosch dishwasher models. As always, this brand has managed to deliver a reliable appliance and great customer service in case you encounter any issues.
The Bosch 800 Series SHP878ZD5N 24-Inch Dishwasher is worth every penny, as you can tell by simply searching for user reviews on any website.
It’s got everything that a high-end Bosch dishwasher should have, including a 3rd rack that many other dishwashers lack even at higher price points. Overall, an excellent choice for people who want to spend their hard-earned money on appliances that are worth it.
Another Alternative: Bosch SHEM63W55N 24″ 300 Series Full Console Dishwasher
- Sanitize Option - Thoroughly cleans and sanitizes items
- PureDry Drying System - No need to hand dry your dishes anymore
- Stainless Steel Tall-Tub Interior
|Dimensions:||23.75 x 23.56 x 33.88 inches|
|Noise rating:||44 dB|
This is another Bosch dishwasher that’s similar to the Ascenta SHE3AR75UC in many aspects. First and foremost, it’s got the RackMatic system that allows users to adjust the height of the middle rack.
As for the rack’s tines, they’re adjustable so that you can customize the loadout to your needs and your liking. Secondly, it’s got just about every one of Bosch’s patented technologies regarding wash cycles and functions. We also like the fact that it’s got a cycle that cleans everything in just about an hour. Overall, we recommend it wholeheartedly.
The Bosch SHEM63W55N is splendid. It works great, has most of the features that matter from this brand, and will most likely last you for years to come. If you want to buy it, know that you’re getting a good deal when it comes to price and value.
In any case, we think that you’re going to like it. And if not, you’re also getting a money back guarantee, so your investment is safe regardless. We wish you the best of luck in choosing your next dishwasher!
What do you think of this review/lineup? Which one of these dishwashers are you planning to buy next? In any case, know that what you’re getting is top notch and comes from one of the absolute best dishwasher brand in the world. Also, feel free to leave us a comment if you’ve owned or own one of these models and tell us your opinion about them.