If you’re looking for a great countertop dishwasher at a more than decent price, the Farberware FCD06ABBWHA might just be the right model for you.
In this article, we will explore all of the dishwasher’s features, capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses to give you the most detailed information that you can get about this model.
Farberware FCD06ABBWHA Basic Presentation
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: This mini tabletop dishwasher is great for small kitchens, apartments, RVs, and boats with available hookups. The space inside the dishwasher is big enough to fit 10-inch diameter dishes.
- VERSATILE CLEANING OPTIONS: The Farberware countertop dishwasher offers several different wash cycles, including baby care and glass, ensuring that all your dishes, from delicate glassware to baby bottles, are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- TIME-SAVING CONVENIENCE: With just 45 minutes, hookups, water, and electricity, you can have clean dishes and sparkling glassware anywhere and anytime. This small dishwasher is great for busy individuals who need a quick and efficient solution for their dishwashing needs.
|Dimensions:||21.7 x 19.7 x 17.2 inches|
|Noise Rating:||54 dB|
|Form Factor:||Freestanding||Control Console:||Full Panel||Material Type:||Stainless Steel|
The Farberware FCD06ABBWHA Dishwasher has a sleek, compact design that can fit almost anywhere.
For the amazing price of only slightly above $200, the feature set is quite impressive. With six place settings and seven washing cycles, it will accommodate all the dishwashing needs of one or two individuals.
Its extra-drying feature propels the Farberware FCD06ABBWHA among the best drying dishwashers out there – an impressive feat for such a low price. And, finally, one of the key features that we like is its child lock function that prevents accidental button touches.
As you can see, the Farberware FCD06ABBWHA Countertop Dishwasher holds up extremely well for such an incredibly low price.
If you live by yourself or with only one other person, you’d be hard-pressed to find a more affordable option. And it still does a good job even for three people if you wash the dishes more frequently.
What Users Say About the Farberware FCD06ABBWHA
As of the time of writing, there are more than 80 verified purchase reviews on Amazon for this product.
However, we’ve also checked other websites to see the opinions of people who have bought the Farberware FCD06ABBWHA from other retailers.
Since most of the reviews are extremely positive, it’s safe to assume that this dishwasher is reliable, easy to use, and efficient. In any case, let’s explore both the good and the bad that people had to say about it.
Search for reviews on any website and you’ll find that an overwhelming number of people are more than happy to use the Farberware FCD06ABBWHA.
It marks all the criteria that you should look into when selecting a dishwasher. And, again, we know we’ve stressed this enough already, but it’s an astounding unit for such a low price.
It’s one of the most affordable dishwashers that you can get while at the same time managing to outperform many other more expensive options. Sure you won’t get nearly as many place settings as built-in units, but what you can fit inside will get cleaned adequately.
- Just the right size to fit on top of any counter
- Does a good job of cleaning and drying dishes
- Fairly quiet
- It’s easy to set up and use
- The quick-connect included is a 15/16 male connection, and it will fit on most standard faucets
- You can use both hot and cold water and still get the job done (though hot water is preferable)
- Includes a rinse aid dispenser and the manual tells you how to use it accordingly
- Can be used in an RV and you can easily transport it to another location if you plan on moving
- Delivery time was decent for most people, and the unit arrived scratch and dent-free
- The Farberware FCD06ABBWHA can be mounted on top of the sink if you have a double sink model and don’t need that extra real estate
- Farberware’s customer service is usually excellent
Of course, there are a few downsides, much like with any dishwasher. The good news is that there are not too many.
However, it wouldn’t be fair for the Farberware FCD06ABBWHA to get a pass without mentioning them. So let’s see, in short, what some users didn’t like so much about this unit.
- The power cord is a little on the short side
- Doesn’t completely eliminate the need for pre-scrubbing or pre-rinsing
- Baked-on grime and grease don’t get eliminated as easily
- A few users said they received broken units
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Farberware a Walmart brand?
Farberware isn’t a Walmart brand per se, but they have recently released a lineup of products sold exclusively at said retailer.
Is Farberware made in China?
Meyer Corporation US owns and distributed Farberware branded products, and its manufacturing facilities are located in the USA, Thailand, Italy, and China.
Is it cheaper to use a dishwasher or wash by hand?
While it might seem cheaper at first, washing dishes by hand is actually more expensive in the long run because of the fact that humans can’t wash dishes at increased temperatures, so they end up wasting far more water than a dishwasher.
The Farberware FCD06ABBWHA Countertop Dishwasher has many pros and very few cons, which is impressive for such a compact and affordable model.
Looking at Farberware’s track record, it’s easy to see that you can purchase their products without worrying about not receiving the full warranty or customer service when you most need it.
While this unit is typically meant for one or two people, even a family of four can use it as long as they don’t mind having to wash the dishes daily or even multiple times in a single day.